Tuesday, March 21, 2023

March 21

I've felt kind of down lately, and to be honest, I wasn't particularly looking forward to my Session (Elders' board) meeting this evening. But I slapped on a smile and Zoomed in when the appointed time arrived. (Apologies to Mary for the sneak-pic! At least you weren't mid sneeze.)

And I'm so glad I did. We frequently open our time together with a devotional and discussion, but tonight we shared our concerns and then prayed for each other in a very structured way. And it was just what I needed to help lift me out of my funk.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by people who will pray for me and with me when I'm low or stressed or trying to make a decision.

If I can pray for you, let me know. It's always a gift to be able to intercede for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment