Thursday, March 23, 2023

March 23

To be honest, I didn't really look for God today. I mean, I had my prayer time and periodically talked to God as I completed my tasks, but I wasn't really looking. So I'm sure I missed something worthwhile, which is unfortunate.

But as I passed by the front window after dinner this evening, I took note of the thick bank of clouds that was rolling in over the distant hills. And I also saw the light that peeked through those clouds.

When life seems overwhelming, it's pretty easy to feel lost in and even absorbed by the darkness. But it's important to remember that points of light are still there -- we just have to look for them. And notice them. And, in some cases, be willing to get over ourselves long enough to acknowledge their presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment