Monday, July 22, 2024

July 22

As I walked through the house this afternoon, I found the kiddos all gathered in the living room, quietly doing their collective thing on a video game console. (I think. It may have been a computer. I'm never quite sure.)

I liked what I saw so I quickly snapped a pic. This is part of that pic.

Why only part of it? Well, as soon as I put my phone down, Abby immediately looked up and said "I do not like that picture. Do not post that picture anywhere."

So instead of posting the entire pic, I'm posting the sticker I made of Brady from said-pic. (I would've included Isaac as well but I couldn't get a clear margin around him to create a sticker.)

So today I'm grateful for peaceful moments between my children and for technology that lets me create stickers from my photos, because honestly, it's good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment