Tuesday, July 30, 2024

July 30

Isaac got home from camp at one o'clock this morning and then spent an hour telling me all about the experience in his trademark meandering, day-by-day fashion. (The Cliff's Notes version is that it was one of the best weeks of his life, so I'd call it a win.) I was happy to get such a detailed recap (because Teenage Boy) but I was pretty tired when I got up this morning.

But I'd told my girl we could go to the mall today, so I got dressed and we headed out. A stop at the Mother Ship was one hundred percent in order (because, well, duh), and then we swung by a variety of our usual destinations before winding up at said-mall.

Summer is rapidly winding down, so it was a blessing to spend the time with her, doing something that we both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment