Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4

Today was really a lovely day. I woke up in a good mood, and the positive frame of mind persisted throughout the morning and afternoon and into the evening hours. There are plenty of winks I could point to, but I'll go with this one.

This year's mother/daughter dance is California-themed. Just this past Saturday, our teacher talked costume turkey, and we decided to go with brightly colored shirts and jeans. When I saw this shirt today, it made me... happy. It's such a cheerful print and the vibrant selection of pinks and purples perfectly suited Abby's previously stated color preference. Better yet, I showed them to her and she was enthused.

Now it's a girls'-sized shirt, so if I gain a single pound it won't fit come recital time, but I choose to be optimistic. I found it, it's perfect, and it will fit!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty shirt. I don't blame you and Abby for selecting it.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete