Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14

Some days, I see something that instantaneously compels me to take its picture. And of course, since that comment would otherwise be completely random, today was clearly one of those days.

Shortly after Abby and I finished running (okay, well, jogging) a 5K this morning, we were waiting to cheer her good friend Bridget on in a different race when I looked up and saw a balloon bobbing its way upward. If you look re-heal-ly closely, you can see it in the upper center of the photo, between the tree branches.

Anyway, as it happily bobbed, weaved and danced Heavenward, I couldn't help but think of my smiling, dancing Sunshine. It was almost like he was with us, watching, and then headed back Home, giving me just a momentary glance of his presence.

Kinda silly, I guess, but it made me think of God and of Heaven. And that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment