Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22

I'm so totally serious about this one but you'll probably laugh anyway.

I was thrilled --like seriously, Thank-You-Jesus thrilled-- when I found these at Target today:

Control-top pantyhose. I've hit the big time in undergarments.

But seriously. I'd been looking for these for nearly a month: size 2, skin tone. I need them to wear underneath my disco costume for my tap dance (again, totally serious). I'd found every single size except size 2 and was beginning to worry that I'd never find them. And with dance picture day this coming Sunday, the pressure was on.

But then today, there they were! One lonely pair, hanging all by their lonesome on the rack. Waiting for me to snap them up.

It was such a blessing to me.

And hopefully, if nothing else, this discourse on pantyhose has proven to you that sometimes, God appreciates completely random humor.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you found the pantyhose and I also hope that your pictures turn out really well. As you know, I identify with Abby, as the big sister in this story, and I am so impressed with the way you have continued to give her focused time in your life, when no one would criticize you if you just focused on being the very busy mom of three with two young sons needing lots of attention. I hope that you two have a joyful week. Abby will carry on missing Logan after you have been reunited with him in Heaven, and I am so glad that you are taking time to spend focused time with her.
    Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete