Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18

It's been quite a while since I had an obvious wink, but I had one today.

When I turned on my computer this morning and visited Facebook, this is the first thing I saw in my feed:

My friend Ana saw it on her own feed and shared it with me for obvious reasons.

After I scraped my chin off the keyboard, I emailed the store that sells it to tell them they'd made my entire week. Then I thought better of it, and after chatting with Adam, I decided to buy one just like it.

The absolute perfect piece of jewelry, just for me. What are the odds that that exact piece of jewelry would show up on my friend's feed?

Perfect. Just perfect.

And even more perfect for another very good reason. Though I'm truly ashamed to admit it, yesterday I got mad at Logan for dying. I'd never felt that way before, but I was having a tough day and the emotion spilled out. I woke up in the middle of the night troubled by it, and when Adam got up to use the restroom, I told Logan --aloud-- that I was sorry. And then I went back to sleep.

And then... this.

I think my message was received, and he sent such a perfect, sweet response.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! Praise God for this incredible gift, and thank you for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete