Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26

Logan's friend McKenna shared this picture with me today.

(My computer is being finicky; just pretend it's right-side up.) Anyway, she was in his class during his last year of preschool, and took something of a shine to him from the get-go. I remember their teacher, Holly, telling me on the first day of school that she thought a little girl named McKenna had a thing for him. I was so happy to hear that.

Just like I'm so happy to know that she still thinks of him now; that he's continued to be a part of her life even though she can't physically see him.

Because that kind of thing... well, it's everything to me.

(Oh, and this picture? She drew it because Logan showed her how to draw cars. And I can see a lot of him in her design.)

No comments:

Post a Comment