Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 25

We've been hit with the sick stick.

Isaac and Brady both have fevers, Abby is cranky and I'm still coping with this rather unpleasant cold.

Still, looking at this thermometer, I'm grateful.

When Logan was undergoing treatment, this reading on a thermometer triggered a trip to the hospital and a few days or more away from home. By contrast, we can treat Isaac and Brady with Tylenol, water and cuddles.

Of course, I wish we were all well and that my now-cancelled birthday celebration at Adam's parents' house was still on the schedule for tomorrow. And I wish every single second of every single day that Logan was here with us. But I'm thankful that the Little Boys will feel better in a few days without the aid of IVs and heavy-hitting antibiotics.

It's all about perspective, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment