Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3

It was a long day, but at least it started off right with some serious dance moves by Brady:

I took the kiddos to Starbucks this morning so I could fill up my January coffee mug. Instead of immediately heading back home, I opted to sit for a few minutes (mainly for some sanity). While I sipped my blonde roast and Abby and Isaac lounged in a pair of big, comfy chairs (wearing, yes, their pajamas... I don't fight it some days), Brady alternately danced, drank ice water and offered up big hugs. It was a very Brady thing to do, and of course, it was also a very Logan thing to do, too. So I soaked it up with a grateful heart, fully aware that my muffin may be a little nutty, but he won't be like this for long. And some day, when fear of judgment kicks in, I'll miss his joyful exuberance.

No comments:

Post a Comment