Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1

Brady and I have a little Thursday morning tradition. After we drop Abby and Isaac at school, we swing through the McDonalds drive-thru. I usually have a coffee and he gets a hash brown and some ice water. Then, we drive to preschool and sit in the parking lot while he eats and we listen to the radio.

He loves being able to roam around the car; he especially loves sitting in Abby's seat and spreading out his napkin on the center console. And I love watching him laugh and smile.

Just before he goes inside, I give him two or three pieces of candy corn from a bag I keep on the floor and he pretends they're pacifiers and laughs some more.

It's just a little weekly routine, but I treasure it.

1 comment:

  1. I treasure those moments that I had with my mom. I spent a summer working with her, so we carpooled to work and would get breakfast on the way in and listen to a sermon on the radio. To this day, those are some of my most favorite memories with her.

    ReplyDelete