Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22

Today marked Brady's last day of preschool. And I was the co-op parent. :)

After celebrating with a very low-key day, the moment to say good-bye arrived and I snapped a few photos of the class (minus Stephanie, who was absent). Here's one of the "silly" ones, since based on the expressions, they're all quite well-versed when it comes to "goofy":

Entering the school year, I had mixed feelings about Brady being part of the 3-year old class. In fact, he was initially in a 2s class, but the director of the preschool nudged me (like the way a sledgehammer nudges the pavement) about moving him up. So after a lot of thinking and mulling and praying, I consented.

And I'm really glad I did. Brady's class was a terrific one filled with great kids and great moms. So great, in fact, that most of us are moving as a block to the 4s class in the fall.

Great classes, great teachers, and great parents? Blessings indeed, all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment