Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29

After Isaac's dance class, I decided I wanted some iced coffee, and opted to be Nice Mommy by getting the kiddos smoothies. I quickly asked the Little Boys what they wanted (since they were with me), and they each piped up with a different flavor. So I ordered those two plus a third flavor for Abby.

Then, of course, they changed their minds and decided they wanted the flavor that I'd gotten for their sister. After a few moments of bickering, they came up with a stunning solution. I can't remember who suggested it, but it was as good as a symphony to my ears: Let's share two different ones!

And that's just what they did! One started with strawberry banana while the other claimed mango pineapple. And they spent the next 15 minutes swapping cups. Back and forth, back and forth. The sharing was amazing. But what was even more amazing was how much they loved the experience: they giggled the whole time.

So much genuine sweetness in small packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment