Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 16

For the first time in quite a long while, nothing really stood out to me today. It's hard when that happens; it's frustrating to get to the end of a day only to realize that I haven't spent much --if any-- time paying attention. But there's always this:

I found this little name pin when I was unpacking Christmas boxes last month. There's actually one for each of the kids, and they all light up. Our Christmas stuff has since been cleared out and put away, but yesterday, I found this one on my chair. I'm sure one of the kiddos wasn't sure what to do with it and left it for me to find, but it made me smile to think of him. And it made me smile once again just now when I looked over to the arm of the couch where I placed it yesterday. And that's always a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment