Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28

I saw this last night when I was browsing Amazon (looking for a Planes comforter for Brady's new bed) and thought 'funny, I kind of want that.' Then I saw it in person at Toys R Us this afternoon and thought 'ha, I have to have that.' So I got it.

My grandpa's name was Roscoe. And he always (always) had a baseball cap perched atop his head. So of course, he immediately came to mind when I saw it, and the whole thing made me smile.

As Adam noted in response to the photo when I texted it to him, it's "a wink from someone else ;)". A "someone else" who I so often imagine hanging out with Logan in a land far away, chatting about baseball and cars and, well, me.

Happy thoughts during an otherwise challenging time. Gotta love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment