Sunday, September 24, 2017

September 24

I've always suffered from really bad seasonal allergies, so it was surprising that I managed to get through the spring and summer without any issues. (Like none. When everyone else was saying "I don't even have allergies and my allergies are bad" this spring, I was over in the corner whistling and hoping The Allergens wouldn't notice and strike me down.) Anyhow, either that luck ran out or I contracted a cold from The Little Boys (who've taken turns being congested since school started last month), because I've felt yucky most of the weekend: Headache, congestion, achy teeth, the works.

So yeah. Today, I'm just thankful for over the counter meds that actually make the symptoms a little more bearable.

And I'm also thankful that tomorrow, I'll be a day closer to being over whatever it is that ails me.

No comments:

Post a Comment