Thursday, September 28, 2017

September 28

I often spend my mornings sipping coffee at Starbucks. Sometimes, I'm working on my computer while I'm there. Others, I'm chatting with a friend. Today, I had my cuppa, but just sitting there didn't feel right, so I packed up my machine and went for a very long walk around the big park in the middle of town.

It was a lovely morning --not cool and not yet warm-- and there were plenty of people traversing the path, mostly in chatty groups of two or three. A few, like me, walked alone, lost in their own thoughts. Most, like me, worse sunglasses to shield their eyes from the bright sun, or, like me, to hide them from passersby.

I can't say that I felt perfect by the time I got back into my car, but at least I had the chance to feel the sun on my face for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment