Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 21

I'd call today a good one. It began with coffee and work on an article at Starbucks, moved on to a colorful lunch with the fam at the Cheesecake Factory, continued with my first-ever pedicure (which I will definitely do again), and ended with the season finale of my very favorite TV show. I could've used a pic from any of those times and been happy, but the truth is I only took a few today, and they were all from lunch. So here's the best of the bunch:

The blessing of this lunch --other than getting to spend it with these fabulous people, of course-- was how jovial Adam was the whole time. He's had a tough couple of months at work so it did my heart so much good to see him laughing and goofing around with the kiddos. It gave me a healthy little shot of nostalgia, and that's a pretty darn good thing.

1 comment: