Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 9

Like just about every other person out there, I often think "I should get some exercise." Also like just about every other person out there, that thought is often followed by "...but not today." I am, in general, pretty good about making sure I actually do keep moving, and though I definitely had both of the aforementioned thoughts today, I went for my walk this morning anyway. And (as is always the case) I'm glad I fought the lazies and did it.

It was an overcast morning and the skies threatened to sprinkle as I strolled along, but the clouds cut some impressive shapes in the sky. At one point, I looked over at the light streaming through some tree branches and stopped to just look for a minute.

Nature is an amazing, amazing creation, and I'm glad I took the time to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment