Saturday, March 10, 2018

March 10

Adam joined me in the 40-club today. It just so happened that Isaac had an 8:30 AM baseball game with a 7:45 reporting time (and they won!), then picture day at 11:10, and then Brady had a game at 1:00, so he spent most of his milestone birthday under cloudy skies at the Sports Park. But I think he enjoyed it.

He took a nap this afternoon while I made his cake, and then we went to dinner at On the Border --which, after 20 years, I knew would be his pick!-- and came home to close out the day with presents and cake.

Relationships can definitely be challenging and there are certainly ways in which we still, to this day, confuse and frustrate one another at times, but I know I'm beyond blessed to have him as my partner in this life. And for that, I'm so, so thankful.

Happy birthday, hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment