Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 7

Some days, it's incredibly easy to write these entries. Others, it's like trying to squeeze water from a rock. Today is of the latter ilk, and I've been struggling to figure out what I want to say for quite a while now. Since I only took one picture today, I'll use it and hope that something springs to mind stat. So here I go:

Adam had to wait around to find out if he'd have jury duty this afternoon (which he did not -- let's see if I'm as lucky next week), so we had a quick lunch together. While he waited inside for our food, I sat at an outdoor table with a basket of chips and this little bird, who crept ever closer to said chips every time I turned my head away. With apologies to my avian "friend", my little song-and-dance routine with the bird reminds me that it's important to pay attention to what's going on around us at all times, because if we fail to do that, we just may have our blessings --in this case, my chips!-- pilfered.

No comments:

Post a Comment