Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April 10

After a rather brutal baseball game tonight, all I wanted were some chicken tenders from Chick fil A. But as often happens with fast food, we didn't get exactly what we ordered, and I wound up with nuggets instead.

I like Chick fil A, but I don't love the nuggets. In fact, I don't even like them, but I took them anyway, peeled open a container of Chick fil A sauce (because yum), and ate a few (before handing the rest over to Adam to finish).

Sometimes, we get nuggets instead of strips, and we can either find a way to eat them that makes them palatable, or choose to be hungry. Life is so much about attitude and how he choose to live it, so it's important to remember that we can always make lemonade out of lemons... if we decide to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment