Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April 17

Adam and I have an arrangement on Tuesday nights: I take Abby to her youth group meeting, and he picks her up. It's a simple arrangement, but it works for us. Tonight, however, I took both halves of the trip because he fell asleep on the couch just a few minutes after the boys went to bed.

I don't outwardly appreciate his efforts nearly as much as I should, but this man of mine is a really hard worker. He's always been a hard worker: he was our class Valedictorian in college, he does plenty of work around the house, and he does the job he's actually paid to do until he's finished, regardless of how long it takes.

He's a good man, and I'm blessed that we all --myself included-- have him as an example of steadfast perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment