Sunday, April 29, 2018

April 29

So yeah. This is my 13 1/2 year old daughter.

She had her dance pictures this morning --they're performing to "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" this go-round-- and as is my custom, I snapped a few cell pics as we headed out the door. She struck a variety of poses --mostly silly ones and mostly with her face turned away from the camera-- but I also managed to snag this one, I think because she didn't realize I was taking it.

I just cannot believe how much she's grown and changed over the past year. And I really can't believe how quickly the last 13 1/2 years have flown by. I may suffer from a case of Mom Bias, but I think she's smart and funny and witty and beautiful. And my prayer for her as she gets ready to start high school in the fall is that she continues to realize and embrace her own amazing value as a child of God.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing granddaughter, I love her dearly! And...Just like her mother!! Love you dearly!!!!

    ReplyDelete