Thursday, October 3, 2019

October 3

I took exactly two photos today. One was a selfie I accidentally snapped while checking the positioning of my earring using my phone camera. This was the other.

I deliberately left early to pick up Brady this afternoon so I could take a short walk. At one point, I heard a mighty rustling followed by significant skittering. When I glanced over, I saw these two squirrels duking it out in the brush. I laughed, and they froze. I got a little closer and made a face at the one on the right, and he stared at me. I laughed again, and he wiggled his tail like he was about to charge me, but he didn't. So I took this pic.

Why? Because it was a funny, lighthearted moment, and I never seem to have enough of those in my life. So for this one, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment