Sunday, November 10, 2019

November 10

It was, in many ways, an average Sunday. People (though not me; I wasn't feeling the greatest when I got up this morning) went to church, we visited Logan's grave, the boys went to baseball, and Adam and I took a few turns around the Sports Park. But this was a little unusual:

At one point during the early afternoon hours, when I was half watching an NFL game --and by half watching I mean I have no idea who was playing but was vaguely aware of the guys in colorful tights running across the TV screen-- Isaac and Brady trooped downstairs in matching outfits. Then they marched back upstairs and re-emerged with BearBear dressed in like-apparel. They announced that they'd be putting on a fashion show featuring BearBear and his buddies Little Bagger, Slime, and Chubacorn (and yeah, they're really, really good at naming stuffed animals), and that's just what they did.

I have no idea what inspired them, but it made me happy to see them enjoying themselves so much. So for that small thing, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment