Monday, November 25, 2019

November 25

We'd always planned to come home from the cabin today, and the threat of a big snowstorm bearing down on the mountains solidified that decision (in my mind, at least. The younger folks among us --especially a certain 11-year old-- begged to stay for the big event, but I really wasn't down with the idea of dealing with upwards of four feet of snow so we vetoed that idea).

Before we headed out, Adam and I took one more walk around the neighborhood and Brady decided to join us. It was chilly at about 40 degrees and the wind sliced through my too-thin denim jacket and two shirts, but the skies were clear and quite lovely.

I'm not really a big "out in nature" person, but it was a pleasant stroll with two of my favorites, and that kind of thing is always a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment