Friday, November 22, 2019

November 22

Thanks to a teacher in-service, today was a rare mom-and-Brady day. After we dropped the older kids at school, he and I went to Starbucks (in our pajamas) for hot chocolate and a snowman cake pop (him) and coffee (duh. That would be for me).

We chit-chatted and then headed over to Safeway, where we trolled the aisles and loaded up on --per his request-- cheese and yogurt. We hit a few more stores and then headed home for a while, where I watched him play video games for an hour, and then it was off to pick up lunch at In N Out. Then just a little later, the bell rang at the middle and high schools and we retrieved the big kids.

I'd say it was a quiet day, but it definitely wasn't quiet because Brady is a talker. But it was a very nice day. So for the time with my littlest, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment