Saturday, April 11, 2020

April 11

Adam and I did some work at the old house today and then jetted around the Sports Park loop. Then later in the day, we picked up dinner and hit Walmart because I realized --in very last-moment style-- that we were short a few things for tomorrow. Since we're living through such an odd time, I figured I'd memorialize the trip with a quick pic.

This is how we looked as we headed inside the store. It's such a peculiar experience to cover my face and deliberately avoid getting too close to other people. And I know it's weird for all of us, because now and again, I'd find myself looking at someone and thinking 'shoot, too close' and then I'd look them in the eye and see an expression that said the same thing I felt.

Weird times for sure, but today, I'm thankful for the togetherness with my hunny and for the knowledge that this weirdness (prayerfully) won't be the indefinite norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment