Thursday, April 23, 2020

April 23

It wound up being a big delivery day at the (new) Wight House, as Brady's Chromebook, our dining room set, and our patio dining set all showed up.

Since Abby had dance (via Zoom, of course) and I was chit-chatting on the phone with a friend when dinner time rolled around, we ate in stages, but Adam called me outside at one point so I could check out the new patio table. It (obviously) has a fire feature, and it was kind of neat to see it flickering in the cool evening air. It's almost like being on vacation at home.

I'm not even sure where I'm going here other than to say that I although I really don't like sheltering in place, I'm very thankful that I get to shelter in place here. And I am grateful that God made it possible us to move just when we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment