Tuesday, April 28, 2020

April 28

Today was, well, another day of sheltering in place. The kids did their school stuff, Adam worked, and I puttered around trying to find ways to be useful (with varying degrees of success).

Then this evening, while Adam and Abby took their father/daughter dance class in the family room, I decided to visit the boys. I found them in Isaac's room, huddled around Isaac's phone watching a clip about a video game they like to play. Since we'd already said good-night, they asked what I wanted, and I told them the truth: I just wanted to see my little boys again so I could talk to them and tell them I love them and give them more hugs and kisses. Fortunately, they were good with that.

I'm not (not) a fan of sheltering in place (at all), but I do like seeing my kiddos. So I'm grateful for the extra moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment