Wednesday, April 8, 2020

April 8

It's close week for Adam, so that means he starts early and works late (though admittedly it's a bit different since he's doing it all from home). It also means that I'm (more or less) solely responsible for meals. Since I didn't defrost anything and the kiddos like Chick Fil A, that's what we got this evening for dinner. Abby came along for the drive.

Since I was driving Adam's truck (diminished battery plus a need to get gas made my car a risky choice), Abby enjoyed flipping through the radio dial and was particularly pleased when she happened upon our old country music station. So while we waited, we car-danced and sang along to old(ish) tunes as they played and, in general, had a jolly good time together.

During this strange time, I'm definitely thankful for the constants in my life -- including this girl of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment