Sunday, April 26, 2020

April 26

As has been the case for most church-goers of late, we've been watching our service online for about a month now. It made me smile when I walked by the family room this morning and saw this a few minutes before go-time this morning:

In case it's hard to tell just what I'm talking about, it's the trio of stuffed animals sitting on the kitchen table, faces pointed toward the TV screen in the family room.

I'm not entirely sure of who was responsible, but I love that the kiddos decided that their "friends" should go to church. And I kinda sorta loved sitting behind them as I ate breakfast and watched, because it kinda sorta mimicked the act of watching the service over others' heads (like I usually do, when times are "normal").

Familiarity can be sweet, can't it? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment