Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 27

Today was a day for a long walk with my hunny, scanning the pages of my now falling-apart scrapbook from my college study abroad days at Oxford, and working on a sweater I've been crocheting. It was also a day to be amused by my kids.

Isaac and Brady have always been bro'skis, but lately it's done my heart a world of good to see Abby and Isaac sharing laughs, too. And that's just what they did as they lingered at the table after dinner.

And a little later, there was the utterly bizarre Squishmallows pelting party, which involved the boys pelting Abby with their stuffed animals as she lay grinning on one of the couches in the family room. Weird, yes, but seeing them laugh together and watching them bond (even in weird ways) is such a gift to me that I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment