Tuesday, December 8, 2020

December 8

Ta-da! I present to you my Pretty Room, all decked out in silver and gold for Christmas.

I've wanted a Nice Room for as long as I can remember. The dining and living rooms located behind the pocket doors in my grandparents' house were the Nice Rooms, and they were always nicely decorated and clean and organized.

So yep, this one is mine, with its glittery gold and silvery snowflake throw pillows and its winter scene painting and its stocking hangers that spell out "PEACE" and its (not pictured) trio of old kid pics from Christmases past. And in fact, one of my favorite things to do right now is to sit on the loveseat in the glow of the Christmas tree lights while I absorb the calm vibe of my Pretty Room.

I love it. And I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment