Thursday, December 3, 2020

December 3

It must be said: I love that Kristine lives in our town. I spent years trying to convince her that she should move here and now that she's actually here, I'm just... yay!

Anyway, she had a few days of not feeling well that melted into a few days of her wee munchkin not feeling well, so she didn't come over for Crochet Circle (as I've taken to calling our weekly get-togethers in the yard) today, but we did FaceTime for a few hours this morning-slash-afternoon.

As I've noted before (and will no doubt note again in the future), I'm so glad that our friendship has stood the proverbial test of time. We may not agree on everything, but I know she's there and she knows that I'm here. And having people like that in your life and in your corner is a huge blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment