Saturday, December 18, 2021

December 18

My pretty room is ba-ack!

I added a new accent pillow and a few fresh pieces of seasonal wall art and shifted a few items around, but it looks pretty similar to last year's iteration. 

And I still love it. Carefully-edited-out video game equipment aside, it's the most tranquil room in the house. Sitting in that loveseat late at night and looking up at the tree is a wonderfully relaxing experience.

The existence of my pretty room would be enough to satisfy me on its own but Adam gave me the best compliment this afternoon when, as he helped me hang a few new pieces of wall art in the family room, he remarked on how much he appreciates that I've taken the time to decorate for the season.

So I have a pretty room and an appreciated pretty room. Two blessings for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment