Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December 7

As far as Tuesdays go, today was an unusually busy but pleasant one. I attended the ladies' Christmas tea at church in the morning, ran some errands, dropped Adam at the dentist (since Abby drives his car to school), picked up the boys, and took all three kids to church for Nativity play rehearsal. Then I went to dinner with Adam before heading back to church to pick up Brady and talk with the youth group about our pastor search (since I'm on the search team, if I hadn't mentioned that before).

Anyhow, while I waited for the group to assemble this evening, Abby and Isaac sat down on a nearby couch. Moments later, Ryan and Twila --the cute kiddos of our worship director-- scampered into the room and burrowed between them. That's when I snapped this pic.

When I looked at it a few minutes later, I was struck by the way Twila is looking at Abby like she's a rock star. And by Ryan's huge grin. It is a blessing to know that my kids are having a positive impact on someone else's children because we were made to be in relationship with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment