Monday, March 7, 2022

March 7

I finished working on a royal blue shawl this afternoon and instead of picking up one of the many (many) other projects I've got going, I opted to start something new.

I really enjoy the freedom of creativity that comes along with this new hobby of mine. I like coming up with patterns and color schemes and stitch combinations. And beyond all of that, I like making things for other people, and it is a blessing to me to be able to do so.

(As an aside, I know that I wrote something like this last week. I'm writing a similar entry because it's still true, but also because I forgot to take a pic during the lovely walk I took with my friend Nancy this morning. It too was good for my heart, but I don't have a visual to go along with the reflection, so here we are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment