Sunday, November 13, 2022

November 13

It was a travel day for me, as I began the day at home in my own bed and am finishing it at my brother's house in Maryland. 

I had my preferred aisle seats on both flights and for the most part, the moving from here to there process was uneventful. (Except when a malfunctioning jetway at BWI kept me and my fellow passengers trapped on our parked-at-the-gate plane for an extra half hour. But we did eventually get off and all was well so 'tis neither here nor there, I guess.)

Then I secured my rental car (that's me on the shuttle bus to the off-site facility), hit the road, and arrived at my destination. My phone even auto-connected to my little Rav 4 without me doing anything. I was amazed. And when I got here, I sat in the family room and talked with my big bro for a while before he decided he ought to get some shut-eye before work tomorrow.

I guess that's all pretty dull stuff, but given how overly eventful traveling can be these days (and how many exciting trips I've had in recent history), I'm grateful to NOT have a big story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment