Sunday, November 20, 2022

November 20

My friend Laura sent me this image from this morning's church service. 

Mary was formally installed as our pastor, and all current and former elders were called up to the front to pray for her. (That's me all the way over on the right.)

It was a beautiful moment of unity as we all laid hands on Mary and on one another and asked God to bless her and her ministry at GraceWay.

I'd silently wished I'd had a way to get a photo of the moment so I could post it here, and then voila, Laura shared this with me. I love it when God answers my half-baked prayers.

Anyhow, I'm grateful for the gift of prayer that allows us to communicate with God. And I'm grateful for these amazing sisters and brothers in Christ who make my life so much richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment