Thursday, November 17, 2022

November 17

I felt off when I got up this morning, and during my Mother Ship outing, I realized why: I forgot to take my meds yesterday. That's a big oops. As a result, after I slurped down my almond milk peppermint mocha, I spent most of the early hours laying low, waiting to wake up.

Fortunately, the spacey-ness passed by mid-afternoon and I headed over to grandma's house for a quick hello. It was just a few degrees above freezing outside but the sky was so lovely that I stood outside a few extra seconds after grabbing grandma's mail from the box by the road to snap a few pics. 

My mom picked me up from there for an evening at Toby's Dinner Theatre, which is one of her favorite haunts of late. We dined on a wide array of food before taking in a production of "It's a Wonderful Life." I hadn't been before, but it's a cute little place and the play was well-done, so it was fun to be out. And it was nice that mom wanted to share something she enjoys with me while I'm here. 

Tomorrow I head back home to Adam and the brositos, but it's been a good trip. So I will board my plane with a thankful heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment