Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December 21

This morning was a little different than previous Wednesday mornings this semester.

Yes, Isaac stayed home from school since he's not feeling well, but what made it really different was that moment over there to the left.

After a few minutes at the Mother Ship, I noticed that he was just sitting there holding his reindeer cake pop with an expectant look on his face. I'm typically the one who insists on taking pictures, but for one reason or another I wasn't thinking about it this morning. But Brady was, and once I questioned why he wasn't eating, he asked when we were going to take our photo. So we took the pic and then he promptly took a bite out of Rudolph's head.

Our Wednesday dates are important to me, and I love that he values these moments, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment