Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 3

My Pretty Room is back for Christmas!

There's a pair of new candles --Toasted Marshmallow-scented-- on the mantle and a different wall hanging by the loveseat, but the prettiness has been restored to the Video Game Room (as the brositos call it, much to my chagrin) and I do so love looking at it, especially on rainy, chilly days like this one.

Of course, there are also other benefits to rainy, chilly days, like watching TV and crocheting and hunkering down under the fluffy sherpa throw from Valerie's party last night. And finally ordering our Christmas cards online. Those are all good things as well.

So for pretty rooms and rainy days that cause me to pause a little more than usual, I am grateful. Because we all need to pause sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment