Friday, December 23, 2022

December 23

This evening after sunset, we piled into the car and headed out to look at Christmas lights. (Well, first we swung by Burger King to pick up dinner. Then we stopped at Target so Isaac could get presents for Adam and Brady. And then we looked at lights.)

It was a pleasant enough ride; drama was minimal and no one complained about needing to use the bathroom (which was such a common occurrence for a long while that I have to pinch myself when it doesn't happen). And, of course, we saw lots of pretty displays, including the requisite few of the amazing "tune to our radio frequency and watch the coordinated display" ilk.

At one point I took this photo of Adam gazing out the window. The lights outside and my phone screen were both so bright that I didn't even notice Abby voguing in the back seat. When I saw it, I busted out laughing.

It was a blessing to be able to live out yet another family tradition with my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment