Thursday, October 19, 2023

October 19

Adam is a private person so he probably won't like this much, but eh: my blog, my rules. Plus I think he deserves some acknowledgement now and then. So here goes.

Although we've known for a few weeks now, the announcement finally went public so I can share that Adam has been promoted to Finance Vice President at Intel. (I believe his official title is VP of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis. I think.) It's a terrific step up and although he's not one to think much about career goals, I know he really wanted this one so I'm happy that he got it.

My hunny is such a hard worker. I can't even tell you how many hours he's spent on all sorts of finance-related activities that I can't remember the acronyms for (because they all have acronyms; remember the Chandler Bing schtick? Truth) much less understand. But he's always able to get the job done and has built a team of employees who genuinely like and respect him as a leader. None of that is small potatoes stuff.

Like I said at the start, he's not big on praise or being in the spotlight, but I'm so, so proud of all that he's accomplished over his 23 years at Intel. Congrats hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment