Sunday, October 8, 2023

October 8

The four of us crossed paths in the kitchen for a few brief moments this morning before parting ways for the day. Given that we've not had much togetherness of late, I felt like pressing the pause button by taking a pic. A freezeframe. A slice of life. So I did.

And then we pushed the play button and the busyness of Sunday commenced: Adam and Brady headed off to Ripon for a game (or two, as it turned out) while Isaac and I went to church.

We have, as a unit, been busy lately. (And I know Abby's also been a busy bee at Wheaton so she's right there with us.) So it's a blessing when we can take a few moments to just be us, together (or as together as we can be with two of us not physically present). Although we're a blessed group of individuals who have a God who loves each of us and knows us by name, I think we're extra special when we're together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment