Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5

Around the corner lives an older couple with the most fascinating front yard. For most of the year, it's nothing but a mass of well-manicured dirt and greenery. But for a few luscious weeks in early spring, it explodes into a sea of mind-boggling pink-ness. And right now, we're probably just a few days from that start of that glorious display:

I kind of love the sense of anticipation that leads up to the blooming of those thousands of very pink flowers. I get to walk by and look at them and know that in just a short while, the whole space will be brimming with gorgeousness.

I think of Heaven in a similar way. I look around and see bits and pieces of the glory and splendor that I know must hallmark Logan's new home. And I anticipate seeing it in its fullness with every fiber of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment