Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6

My house is a completely disorganized mess most of the time. And I'm glad that it is, because if I were a neat-freak, I wouldn't still be discovering little love notes from Logan.

Adam came across this one yesterday in our living/play room and handed it to me. The other side features the "This Little Piggy" nursery rhyme and a few pigs that he colored himself in vibrant green and blue.

I love it when God uses my most flagrant shortcomings to give me gifts. It's utterly humbling and utterly wonderful all at once.

I HAVE to add an edit here because I'm flabbergasted... I went back to last year's entry from April 6 and discovered... another different little love note from Logan. There is surely something special about this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment